OpenUp is currently looking for a talented user-experience designer to join the team in a fixed-term, contract position. This job call is open-ended and the opportunity will close once we’ve found a suitable candidate.
- Carefully read through the job description below.
- Apply by sending an email with your CV and a brief cover letter of no more than 300 words to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please clearly indicate in the subject of the email the position you are applying to.
A fixed-term, full-time contract position. This role will work closely with organisational management, the creative director, product owners, and project implementation teams. Please note this is a junior to intermediate position.
The position of user-experience designer encompasses, but is not limited to, the following tasks:
- Develop wireframes and designs based on research and user engagement
- Help conduct user experience research
- Assist team members with executing on branded material (presentations, documents, social media etc) and ensure that a high standard is maintained
- General graphic design
- Basic web app design
- UX/UI Experience (3 - 5 years)
- Professional graphic design experience (Adobe Creative Suite and Figma)
- A grasp of the basics of HTML/CSS and practical web design (recommended)
- Experience with the basics of Webflow (advantageous but not essential)
- Good communication skills (copywriting skills advantageous)
- Able to work in teams and independently
- Able to work with software developers
Start date: Immediately.
Salary: In line with experience and market-related.